Thursday 4 June 2009

Counting down the days

So it is now 15 days to go. Today I met up with some of my support crew to have a bit of a chat and work out logistics for the weekend of the 20th... I am always blown away by my friends and family who give up their time to support me when I am doing this little adventure.. Not only on the day, but all the weekends that I have gone running and therefore my good friend at home has to do all the family things and keep everything else going whilst I am running across the coutryside... I love my running, but I am really privileged to be able to do it and it is only through the support of others that I can..

So it was great to catch up with the gang today, a few old faces but some people from my work who have never been out on the Way before but nevertheless think that being cramped up in a car sheltering from the pi55ing rain, eaten by midges for the privilege of seeing a tired and (hopefully) only mildly cranky bloke for a few minutes is a good way to spend a day... Love em and I will hopefully make their efforts worthwhile...

And I am still trying to work out which charity I am running for...

1 comment:

  1. Blog's looking good, buddy! Wednesday 17th for lunch in Edinburgh? Ian's up for it.

    ReplyDelete