So a week on from my last run out to Cramond I am having another little trot to the beach.. Instead of the glorious panorama of East Scotland and the Firth of Forth, I have Point Peron, near Rockingham Perth.. Cracking run with my mate Kingy. From 2C to 24c ...
Wedding was sensational ... Bit of dancing, a few beers, some tears and everyone having a great time.. The bride of course looked absolutely gorgeous..
And then down to my Sister Karens house.. She lives about 150 k south of Perth, just outside of Bunbury .. We are staying here for a couple of days... Barby last night, a few beers, a bottle of 2001 Amberley Estate Cab Merlot.. Then up this morning, just me and 10 k of open beach... I am still buzzing from the swim afterwards, needed the run to get rid of the beers...
Cheers all
Raising Lazarus at the River Ayr Way
10 years ago
Great videos Keith
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the rest of your trip
JK
Perth? Look up my mate Colin Edwards on my friends list. Just don't expect him to have a beer. He will be the funniest guy you'll ever meet!
ReplyDeleteLooks fuckin' shit, Corned Beef. Today I walked to the pub in the sleet and had a warm beer that cost me nearly four quid........now that's living. And I bet you can't wait to get away from all that sun, sand and surf to get back to it!!
ReplyDelete