Tuesday 9 February 2010

Beach Runs 2 and 3

So a week on from my last run out to Cramond I am having another little trot to the beach.. Instead of the glorious panorama of East Scotland and the Firth of Forth, I have Point Peron, near Rockingham Perth.. Cracking run with my mate Kingy. From 2C to 24c ...


Wedding was sensational ... Bit of dancing, a few beers, some tears and everyone having a great time.. The bride of course looked absolutely gorgeous..

And then down to my Sister Karens house.. She lives about 150 k south of Perth, just outside of Bunbury .. We are staying here for a couple of days... Barby last night, a few beers, a bottle of 2001 Amberley Estate Cab Merlot.. Then up this morning, just me and 10 k of open beach... I am still buzzing from the swim afterwards, needed the run to get rid of the beers...

Cheers all

3 comments:

  1. Great videos Keith

    Enjoy the rest of your trip

    JK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perth? Look up my mate Colin Edwards on my friends list. Just don't expect him to have a beer. He will be the funniest guy you'll ever meet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fuckin' shit, Corned Beef. Today I walked to the pub in the sleet and had a warm beer that cost me nearly four quid........now that's living. And I bet you can't wait to get away from all that sun, sand and surf to get back to it!!

    ReplyDelete