Friday 4 December 2009

The Marco Challenge Pt 1

So I am day 4 (or 5) into the Marco challenge.. This is a challenge laid down by the Lovely Debs, and is named after her vet bloke Marco - it's a run every day for a month...

So I went out on Monday for a little 4 or so, then Ian Beattie called me for a beer, Tuesday was a 9 with Norman and Adrian, Wed I was not that fussed but the challenge was laid down so I ran around to see my girls and then ran back to mine at about 930. Thurs 4 miler at work and this morning because I knew I had a busy weekend, I got up at 630 and ran for 30 ..

So 5 from 6 or 4 from 5 this month.. This morning I was thinking what it must be like to do the 6 day challenge, when you are sleeping far less and running far far more... My legs are a little tired, but what would they be like if I had run 150 miles or 200 by now ?? Something to think about ...

Am thinking of going out in 53 mins, if not then when tomorrow... Nahh reckon I will have a quiet beer and sort it out in the light.. I have already wound up my mate Norman, he is also onboard, albeit he has done a couple on the softy tradmill .. He ran 2.5 at lunch which I told him was not enough, so he did more tonight.. Gotta laugh !!

More later ..

3 comments:

  1. Hi Keith

    Good to see your blog is being updated again.

    Enjoy your December challenge.

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done CB - I'm now up to 2 rubbish runs so at least I've broken my duck. Ian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suppose the dreadmill does count! Only in case I need to sneak in a few indoor runs. Keep up the good work, my son :-)

    ReplyDelete