Saturday 5 September 2009

Not time for a new top - YET !!!!!

Been a bit of a week. so have been looking forward to getting out tomorrow for a short run with Norman.. He is doing Loch Ness in a couple of weeks so sent him a text and said I was not up for more than and hour or so but would join him for the first part of the run... So now I find he is picking me up, for a trip to the Pentlands and I guess I will be coming home when we have stopped running...

You gotta love mates who can see the signs of an impending change of clothing in the direction of something flouncy and floral and nip it in the bud... Best pack a gel or 2 and a sachet of toughen the fuck up..


KH

PS - Job done - 2hours out and a cracking run it was too... Gotta love it .. Saw a few dogs out and thoughts turned to my little black haired mate - all good... Blouse and tissues not needed !

ENJOY !

1 comment: