Thursday 27 August 2009

From A(shes) to B(louse)

So on Monday I had the great pleasure of catching up with the Pirate Dave Waterman, the Lovely Lee, Murdo the Magnificent and Ian the Wise.. A nice little lunch sitting in the sunshine, trading a bit of chat and just having a catch up.. And getting a present and a surprise..

1st one off the block was from MtM - my own version of the sacred urn that the Aussies and Poms have been tussling over for the last few months.. As I was still pretty gutted from the outcome of the weekend, it was a little light relief.. Still bloody hurts though, roll on 2010/2011 !! We'll get them back..


And then we come to the best bit.. Cue The Pirate, at this stage wearing a black zipped up fleece.. Clearly smarting a bit from his pansy like performance and DALBBNFE (Did A Little Bit But Not Fucking Enough) in the Round Strathaven 50 miler on the weekend, he was clearly keen to get my thoughts out in the open and over and done with .. Knowing full well that the Blouse moniker was heading back south he had come prepared. Now the guy is truly a SCPB, but I tell you what, boy does the fella have a great sense of taste, elan and a certain je ne se qua. Sitting in the sunshine on a warm August lunchtime he has singly re-defined the meaning of the word blouse and for this my friends I Salute him !! The tatts, the hairy chest and back, the friendly little man boobs, what a shame he is taken.. In the words of DQ "Marks out of 10 - I'd give him one !"

Enjoy

4 comments:

  1. OMG he spent ages selecting the perfect blouse!! I'm slightly worried that he enjoyed wearing it a little too much.
    "Shame he's taken" CB, We can share ;-)

    Mrs Mac xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. The worst bit is the comment: 'Friendly little man boobs!!!'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll never be sacred of him again!

    BTW ... I REALLY enjoyed following that fourth day of the 5th test! Never in doubt though I was worried when Ponting and Hussey were going well.

    See you on the 15th?

    John

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just snorted voddy and coke over the keyboard. Ian the Wise (huh?) and a pirate in a girl's blouse??? WTF?

    ReplyDelete