So I am day 4 (or 5) into the Marco challenge.. This is a challenge laid down by the Lovely Debs, and is named after her vet bloke Marco - it's a run every day for a month...
So I went out on Monday for a little 4 or so, then Ian Beattie called me for a beer, Tuesday was a 9 with Norman and Adrian, Wed I was not that fussed but the challenge was laid down so I ran around to see my girls and then ran back to mine at about 930. Thurs 4 miler at work and this morning because I knew I had a busy weekend, I got up at 630 and ran for 30 ..
So 5 from 6 or 4 from 5 this month.. This morning I was thinking what it must be like to do the 6 day challenge, when you are sleeping far less and running far far more... My legs are a little tired, but what would they be like if I had run 150 miles or 200 by now ?? Something to think about ...
Am thinking of going out in 53 mins, if not then when tomorrow... Nahh reckon I will have a quiet beer and sort it out in the light.. I have already wound up my mate Norman, he is also onboard, albeit he has done a couple on the softy tradmill .. He ran 2.5 at lunch which I told him was not enough, so he did more tonight.. Gotta laugh !!
More later ..
Raising Lazarus at the River Ayr Way
10 years ago
Hi Keith
ReplyDeleteGood to see your blog is being updated again.
Enjoy your December challenge.
John
well done CB - I'm now up to 2 rubbish runs so at least I've broken my duck. Ian
ReplyDeleteI suppose the dreadmill does count! Only in case I need to sneak in a few indoor runs. Keep up the good work, my son :-)
ReplyDelete